Saturday 27 July 2013

Few words about me...

My name is Anna Murgrabia I have a cleaning business called Crystal Property Cleaning Ltd which I set up in 2002. I was born in Poland and after finishing a high school I studied Economics with small business management.

I moved to UK in 1996 and worked in accounts. Few years latter my son was born and this changed my working priorities. Drawing on my previous studies and talking to people in the community I saw there was a need for domestic cleaners locally.

Over the years from small organic start the business grew and now encorporates domestic, offices, church halls, end of tenancy blitz, carpet and upholstery cleaning or other contract work in Twickenham, Richmond, Teddington, Kingston, Hampton, Ealing area.
I employ people and subcontract the work with demand.

My hobby is photography, travelling, books or personal development.




No comments:

Post a Comment